What students do we work with?
We work with students...
- who are silly or serious
- who are identified as gifted and talented
- who want to advance quickly to move up in class/grade
- who want to qualify for a challenging school
- struggling in reading
- struggling in reading comprehension
- struggling in math
- struggling in handwriting
- struggling in writing and grammar
- struggling in content courses (science, history)
- with learning disabilities
- with developmental disabilities (some pre-requisites may be needed for us to properly implement our program)
What about adults?
Yes, we work with adults as well!
We work with adults...
- who need help with writing and grammar
- who need help with math placement tests
- who have reading comprehension complications
- who want to get their GED
Who do you NOT work with?
We do not work with individuals who need help with a specific course (e.g., college courses) or want specific subject tutoring (e.g., European History). If you often struggle in a content course, there are some underlying deficits that Precision TLC can identify and alleviate (reading comprehension, study skills, writing). If you are typically a good student, but need practice solving derivatives, or do not understand the structure of the ancient Greek government, for examples, we are not for you.